December 2022 – Memory, Concentration and Self Confidence Improvement Course India
Good Memory means a person who is having good ability to study, understand and able to recollect whenever he wants to. Good Concentration means a person who is able to completely focus his Mind and Body on the task he is doing. Good Confidence means a person who can perform well in any task without any doubts, confusions, hesitations and postponements.
December 2022 – Offline / Regular English Handwriting Improvement + Speed Writing + Memory Power + Concentration + Self Confident Improvement Course India – One Month Course – 20 Sessions – One hour per class – For School Students above 9 years – IV, V, VI, VII, VIII, IX, X Std, College Students – I PUC, II PUC, Diploma, B.Sc., B.Com, BA., BE, MBBS, ME, B.Tech, M.Tech, LL.B, , Competitive Exam Students – PSI, KAS, KPS, IAS, IPS, IFS, IRS, Banking Students – Daily Classes, Weekend Classes, Fast Track Classes Available – Morning or Evening Batches – Anybody in India and across the world can Join – After Handwriting Assessment, Improvement Assured.
Offline / Regular Course Fees: Rs.3,990/-. Join Today.
Online Course Fees: Rs. XXXX (Call us on +91 8904793133 to know the Online Course Fees)
Beautiful Handwriting – Speed Improvement – Joint Handwriting – Memory Power Improvement – Better Concentration Power – Confidence Improvement – Better Marks in Exams – Legibility & Understandability – Confidently write in front of others – Write faster & neatly in Tests & Exams – Write neatly in Pencil or Pen anywhere – Write numbers clearly.
Why to join our Institution?
1) More than 16 years of Experience. 2) Experts in the Field. 3) Thousands of People have improved since 2006. 4) Individualized Attention. 5) Customized Solution. 6) Transparent Assessments. 7) Honest Assurance about Percentage of Improvements. 8) Course Fees are Affordable. 9) We offer Morning Batches & Evening Batches. 10) We offer Daily Batches & Weekend Batches. 11) Fast Track Course is Available. 12) Morning & Evening Batches are available on Sundays as well. 13) Follow-up Sessions are given after the completion of the Courses. 14) Life time consultations.
I) Daily or Regular Classes: (Monday to Fridays – Weekly 5 Days)
Morning: (4 Batches) 10 to 11 am, 11 to 12 pm, 12 to 1 pm, 12.30 to 1.30 pm.
Evening: (4 Batches) 4.00 to 5.00 pm, 5.00 to 6.00 pm, 6.00 to 7.00 pm, 7.00 to 8.00 pm.
II) Weekend Batches (Saturday & Sunday) or Exclusive Sunday Batches:
Morning: (2 Batches) – 2 Hours – 10 to 12 pm or 12 pm to 2.00 pm
Concentration: Generally, students find difficulty to concentrate on their studies or to do any task for a longer duration with same amount of interest and zeal from the beginning till the end. There are various reasons for their inability to concentrate. There are people who completely lack concentration and there are people who has some percentage of difficulties. Hence, individually assessing their problem and giving remedial measures for better CONCENTRATION.
Memory: A strong and better memory is very important to any individual. Specifically, school and college students must possess better memory so as to answer the questions in their Examinations very well and to recollect what they studied. Even middle and old aged persons find difficulty to remember or recollect things which happened in recent past. There are instances where a student is very good in answering questions orally and finds very difficult to write the same in the similar way when it comes to Tests and Examinations. There are various reasons for this too. This course would enable them to possess a curious mindset to give importance to details.
Self-Confidence: Any job or work requires a person to do it confidently and to the best of his ability. Presence of Self-Confidence and absence of fears play an important role in achieving what one wants. Specially, School and college students even if they possess very good qualities of a student or being very studious help them, presence of lack of confidence will play spoilsport. It is very important that they possess the quality of self-confidence which will enable them to show the strength of character and certainly it will help them in their Examinations. For example, even if a person possess good concentration level and a better memory, if he lacks self-confidence, his performance in tests and Exams will differ due to absence of confidence.
1) Improvement in your Handwriting.
2) Improvement in your Speed of Writing.
3) Memory Power Improvement.
4) Concentration Power Improvement.
5) Self Confidence Improvement.
6) Fast and Legible Writing in Tests or Exams.
7) Avoid embarrassment of writing in front of others.
8) Get away with the feeling “My handwriting is bad or worst”.
9) Impress others with Beautiful and Neat Handwriting.
10) Write confidently in Books, Cheques or Application Forms.
11) Your writing shows your Personality. Improvement in your Personality.
12) Score Good Marks because of Neat, Legible and Beautiful Handwriting.
A) Handwriting Improvement and Speed Writing Improvement for Kids or Adults.
1. Scientific Techniques of English Handwriting.
2. Scientific Techniques of Speed Writing.
3. Scientific Techniques about Slants, Shapes, Sizes and Spacing.
4. Techniques to improve Hand movements while writing.
5. Techniques to keep correct body postures while writing.
6. Techniques to keep the Books or Pads while writing.
7. Techniques to correct Shoulder positions while writing.
8. Suggestions about Scientific Pens and Pencils.
9. Scientific Techniques of Joint Writing.
10. Techniques to write faster and neat in Tests and Exams.
B) Handwriting Improvement and Speed Writing with Memory, Concentration and Self-Confidence Improvement for Kids or Adults.
In addition to the above syllabus, they will also learn the Memory, Concentration and Self-Confidence Improvement through Handwriting Therapy.
The Handwriting Improvement course is a One Month Course. The Students will be trained for 20 Sessions. Each Handwriting Class session will be One hour per day. The Total course duration in terms of Hours will be 20 Hours.
Choose Daily Classes (Monday to Fridays – One hour Session) or Weekend Classes (Saturday & Sundays – 2 Hours Session) or Exclusive Sunday Classes or Fast Track mode (2 Hours or 3 Hours Session). Totally 20 Hours training for improvement will be provided to you.
Course Materials for Regular Offline Classes:
1) Books for the Class Room.
2) Books for the Home Work Assignments.
3) Kit Bag (School Students).
4) Certificate. (Students)
School students shall bring Pencil + Eraser + Sharpener. College Students and Adults shall bring their own Pen. The Pen will be suggested by us.
The Handwriting Improvement Techniques require practice. Practice at our absence as to assess how best they are following the techniques on their own, at home.
Hence, the students will be given Assignments at every class to do at home. They may have to spare at least half an hour daily. The Secret to improvement is Practice, Practice and Practice.
We have Morning as well as Evening Batches. Daily Classes will be from Monday to Thursdays. The Morning Batch Timings are 10 am to 1.30 pm. (3 Batches) and Evening Batch Timings are 4.00 to 8.00 pm (4 Batches). You can choose any one hour batch. However, if one wants to complete the course early, they can select two hours in a day and complete the course early.
The Weekend (Saturday & Sunday) Batch Timings available are in the Morning between 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. and in the Evening between 4.00 pm to 7.00 pm. Weekend Batches are for 2 hours sessions. You can choose any 2 hours sessions between the above timings.
For Example: 20 Sessions Course with one hour class will take 20 days to complete. Similarly, if one wants to complete the course in 10 days, they can come for two hours. This is suggested only for High School Students and Adults. Similarly, if one wants to complete the course in One week or Ten days, they can come for three hours in a day.
1) Morning and Evening Batches are Available.
2) Weekend Batches are Available.
3) Fast Track Courses are Available.
4) Individualized Training.
5) Flexible Batch Timings.
6) During Tests and Exams of School Students or College Students, break can be taken.
7) Any absence in the middle of the course will not cut short the course and would be continued within a reasonable time.
8) Join Today and Learn New Skills to begin a Life of Progress and Growth, without Postponement.
Who can Join:
School Students studying IV, V, VI, VII, VIII, IX, X, XI, XII of State Board, CBSE Syllabus or ICSE Syllabus. SSLC, I & II P.U.C. of State Board.
College students studying any Graduation in the field of Science, Commerce, Arts, Law, Marketing, Engineering, Dental, Medical, Computer Science, both directly or though Correspondence Courses including BBM, BBA, BCA, B.COM, B.Sc., B.A., BE., LL.B., LL.M., MA., M.Sc., M.Com, MCA, MBA etc., can also improve their Hand-writing and other skills.
Adults who are Employed, running own Business, Corporate Executives, Self-Employed, Professionals and Homemakers can also join and improve their Handwriting Skills.
When to Join:
Now is the time to JOIN since u have spent sufficient time to Search and finally found all the information relating to Handwriting and Speed Writing Course. It is said that people join any Course when they have complete information about: 1) Types of Courses. 2) Course Structure. 3) Course Duration. 4) Course Timings. 5) Course Benefits. 6) Course Fees. 7) Course Venue. 8) Course Dates. 9) Course Feedback. In our website all the details are available. Most of the people are always haunted with this question: When to Join ? It is found that people waste time for months together or years together JUST TO DECIDE. And it hardly takes few weeks to few months to complete a Course Successfully and to reap benefits out of it immediately.
When are you taking a Decision to Join and When are you going to make a NEW BEGINNING? ACT NOW. +918904793133.
How to Join:
1) Visit our Institute with a Prior Call.
2) Discuss about your Problems and Requirements.
3) Handwriting will be assessed by an Expert.
4) We will inform you ‘what needs to be improved’.
5) Get the assurance of Improvement.
6) Proper Course will be suggested and the reasons for it.
7) Choose the Course best suitable for you.
8) Choose Regular or Weekend or Sundays or Fast Track Course.
8) Fill the Application Form along with PP size Photo.
9) Remit the Course Fees and obtain a Receipt.
10) Join the Course and can start the class immediately or later.
“We offer Different types of Classes to School / College Students and for Adults.
Daily or Regular Classes:
The Regular classes are for those who can attend the class for Four days a Week from Monday to Thursdays. The duration of each class is for One Hour. The Batch Timings can be selected based on the convenience and availability for any One hour either in the Morning between 10.00 a.m. to 1.30 p.m. or in the Evening between 4.00 pm. To 8.00 pm.
Weekend Classes: (Saturday & Sunday) :
Any Student or Person who is unable to attend any of our Courses / Classes in the Regular Batches can opt for Weekend Classes. The duration of the Class can be selected either for One Hour or Two Hours. The class timings available would be Saturday Morning and Sunday Morning between 10.00 a.m. to 2.00 p.m. and Saturday Evening and Sunday Evening between 4.00 pm to 7.00 pm. Any one hour or two hour batch can be selected depending upon the Convenience and Availability. Basically, it will be helpful for any School Students / College Students or for Adults who have any of the following difficulties to attend the Regular Batches.
1) Lack of Time on Weekdays.
2) Busy Work Schedule.
3) Due to heavy Home Work assigned for Schools & College Students.
4) Lack of time due to attending Tuitions or Coaching Classes.
5) Long Distance from your Place to our Institute.
6) Travelling Time.
7) Nobody to pick up and drop the Child daily.
This can be opted by Students or Adults who cannot attend any of our Courses on Regular basis or on both days of Weekend. They can attend their class exclusively on Sundays. The duration can be opted either for One Hour, Two Hours or Three Hours or Four Hours depending upon their convenience and interest. Breaks will be allowed between every hour of the class. The timings available are in the Morning between 10.00 am to 2.00 p.m. and in the Evening between 4.00 pm to 7.00 pm.
Some persons may want to join and continue the Classes at a stretch due to the availability of time during School Holidays, College Holidays or due to some other factors. For those Students and Adults, we provide our Courses continuously. They can join any of our courses and continue on Weekdays as well as on Weekends viz., Monday to Sunday. They have to keep in mind that our Institute will be working on the Weekdays in the morning between 10.00 a.m. to 1.30 p.m. and Evening between 4.00 p.m. to 8.00 p.m and can join for any One Hour or Two Hours between the above timings. As far as Weekend i.e. Saturday and Sunday is concerned, they can attend the classes in the Morning between 10.00 a.m. to 2.00 p.m. and in the Evening between 4.00 pm to 7.00 pm.
Fast Track Classes & Intensive Coaching Classes:
One can opt for Fast Track Class if they think and feel that they are unable to attend either Regular Classes, Weekend Classes and Sunday Classes, but has interest in Learning. Several people have improved their Handwriting, Memory, Concentration and Confidence. Attended Personality Development Course, Calligraphy Courses as well through this Methodologies. This will be helpful for those who think one of these.
1) I am staying in Bangalore but not close to Vijayanagar.
2) I am not even staying at Bangalore.
2) I visit Bangalore occasionally for some days.
3) I have Friends or Relatives in Bangalore and can stay for 3-5 Days.
4) I want to Learn but I am resident of other Districts of Karnataka.
5) I am staying in other parts of India.
6) Learning is not a Necessity but want to know, understand and benefit.
7) Course is a must for me but cannot spare time for Regular or Weekend Classes.
8) I travel a lot and cannot find time on regular basis, but want to learn the Techniques.
9) I like your Courses but I do not find any similar Institutes near my Locality.
We provide Two follow-up classes after the initial Three Days or Five Days Intensive Course Completion for Free and the same is Optional. The duration of the each follow-up class will be Two hours each.
Correspondence Classes / Distance Learning Classes:
This course is for those who is unable to join and attend any of our other classes mentioned above viz., Regular Classes, Weekend Classes, Fast Track / Intensive Classes. First of all those who want to join any of our Courses through Correspondence shall mail us or call us before Admission.
Online Video Learning:
This is for those persons who are unable to attend our Classes at our Institute and stay in far away places. They must be able to know the nuances of Video Chatting. E-mail us or Call us for complete details on Online Video Learning.
Advantage of joining our Courses:
Generally Handwriting Classes, Memory, Concentration and Self Confidence Classes or Personality Development Classes or Calligraphy classes are conducted during Standard Timings based on the Total number of students per batch.
If the number of students are less in a batch, generally Institutes do not start a New Batch and ask the students to wait for some time till they start Batches. As far as people who want to join is concerned, they would like to join a particular course whenever they have Interest, Time and Course Fee. In such cases, if the Institutes do not have any batch at that time, it would put the student’s / parent’s interest on the backyard and they get diverted and we have found that people lose interest in learning those courses over a period of time, unless it is of utmost necessity.
To fulfill the aspirations of the Student / Parent / Adult, at our Institute, we provide Classes to people 365 days in a year. That means, any person who has Interest and Time can join any of our Courses any time, any day and do not have to wait for a particular batch to start. Our classes are purely individualized and cater to the requirement of a particular Student or Adult on the areas of their Improvement.
When can I Join?
Now is the time to JOIN since u have spent sufficient time to Search and finally found all the information relating to Handwriting Course. It is said that people join any Course when they have complete information about: 1) Types of Courses. 2) Course Structure. 3) Course Duration. 4) Course Timings. 5) Course Benefits. 6) Course Fees. 7) Course Venue. 8) Course Dates. 9) Course Feedback. In our website all the details are available.
Most of the people are always haunted with this question: When to Join ? It is found that people waste time for months together or years together JUST TO DECIDE. And it hardly takes few weeks to few months to complete a Course Successfully and to reap benefits out of it immediately.
When are you taking a Decision to Join and When are you going to make a NEW BEGINNING? ACT NOW.
The Seven Steps / Formula for SUCCESS in Handwriting Improvement & Speed Writing Classes…
Interest and Curiosity leads to search for Information. Information gives some Knowledge. Knowledge requires Action. Actions on the Knowledge gives Results. Results shows our Achievements. The Seven Steps / Formula for SUCCESS to Get / Achieve anything is as follows:
1) Interest = Leads to find out Information.
2) Interest + No Information = No Knowledge and hence No Action.
3) Interest + Information = Knowledge. (Our Website provides Knowledge)
4) Interest + Information + Knowledge : Should lead to Actions. (Joining the Course)
5) Interest + Information + Knowledge + No Actions = No Results (Suffers from Laziness or Postponement Disease).
6) Interest + Information + Knowledge + Actions = Results. (Learning New Skills)
7) Interest + Information + Knowledge + Actions + Results = Achievements. (Learnt New Skills)
Interest and Desire should always lead to Achievements. If somebody is at any of the above stages, that means the person is working towards the Achievements. If stuck up somewhere between Interest & Achievements, then the Problem lies with the person’s Thinking, Attitude and Efforts. If the person does not have any Interest, then naturally he or she is not interested in Achievements.
Where do you want to STAND in the above Seven Steps of Success? Just Interest….or Just Information… or Just Knowledge…..or Just Postpone …..or Learn by Joining (Actions)….or Results (Get Benefits) …… or Achievements (Fulfilling the Interest).
When are you taking the Steps towards Achievements by joining our Courses. ACT NOW. Call +91 89047 93133.