1. July 2018 Handwriting Improvement and Personality Development Course for Kids – 1 Month Course – 30 Sessions – Aged 14 and above.
Fees: Rs.6,999/- (Including Study Materials)
2. July 2018 Handwriting Improvement and Personality Development Course for Adults – 1 Month Course – 30 Sessions.
Fees: Rs.6999/- ( Including Study Materials)
The Personality Development Course is one month course, consisting of 30 sessions of One hour or Two hours each.
I) Daily or Regular Classes: (Monday to Thursdays – Weekly 4 Days)
Morning: (3 Batches) 10 to 11 am, 11 to 12 pm, 12 to 1 pm or 12.30 to 1.30 pm.
Evening: (4 Batches) 4 to 5 pm, 5 to 6 pm, 6 to 7 pm & 7 to 8 pm.
II) Weekend Batches (Saturday & Sunday) or Exclusive Sunday Batches:
Saturday: Morning ( 2 Batches) – 2 Hours – 10 to 12 pm & 12 pm to 2 pm.
Evening (2 Batches) – 4 to 6 pm or 5 to 7 pm
Sunday: Morning ( 2 Batches) – 2 Hours – 10 to 12 pm & 12 pm to 2 pm.
Evening (2 Batches) – 4 to 6 pm or 5 to 7 pm
Why to Join our Institute only?
1) More than 12 years of Experience. 2) Experts in the Field. 3) Thousands of People have improved since 2006. 4) Individualized Attention. 5) Customized Solution. 6) Transparent Assessments. 7) Honest Assurance about Percentage of Improvements. 8) Course Fees are Affordable. 9) We offer Morning Batches & Evening Batches. 10) We offer Daily Batches & Weekend Batches. 11) Fast Track Course is Available. 12) Morning & Evening Batches are available on Sundays as well. 13) Follow-up Sessions are given after the completion of the Courses. 14) Life time consultations.
What is Personality Development?
Everyone of us have a Personality. It may be a physical personality or the personality consisting of our attitude, skills, knowledge, behavior and other mental attributes. What is the necessity of development of our Personality? When we are born, we come along with a physical body consisting of various organs such as eyes, nose, ear, head arms, legs etc., Does it not amount to a personality? That is exactly the point where people generally misunderstand when anyone say about Personality Development.
Personality Development means and includes learning or acquiring new personal skills, attitude, changing our behaviour patterns, inculcating new habits, adopting better changes in our conduct, imbibing good attitude, improving inter-personal skills, overcoming fears, handling our limitations, to be clear about what we want and how we want to achieve it, etc.,
Do you need Personality Development?
Since the day we born, our parents take care of us till we handle ourselves independently. They tell us what to do, what not to do, which is good or which is bad, what should we eat or what should we not eat, what is relevant and what is irrelevant etc., Based on what our parents taught us at a very young age we follow their words. After certain age, we also start experiencing various forms of emotions such as love and affection, happiness, sorrows, liking, disliking etc., Based on our own good or bad experiences with various people at various situations, we start believing that a person or a situation would be the same for their entire life and we start believing it too. We also start showing our fixed emotions to such persons or such situations.
When what we want to do, otherwise could not be done, due to our own personal shortcomings, we start realizing whether do we have the potential or capacity to achieve what we aim for or we just feel and think that we have the potential but fail to tap the same in deriving its real fruits. We may be successful in any one of the area of our lives. Is it enough? There are many faces and concepts of life. We being a social animal, we cannot live alone or by avoiding people. We need to be competent, content with our personal life, family life, social life, satisfying career and a financial stability.
All the above areas of our lives needs to be balanced and given equal attention to them. While recognizing the presence of these areas and to keep a balance among all of them, we may not be able to do justice to them. Sometimes, we may have certain inhibitions, limitations, doubts, confusions etc., In those situations we may really feel that we are inadequate, not perfect, cannot handle people or situations, or overcome negatives. At those moments even though we feel very bad about it, we would certainly like to handle the situations with better strength of mind, conviction and to change our negative mindset, behaviour pattern. At that stage, you require to adopt or inculcate changes in your Personality.
Problems in Human Personality
1) Fearful of conflict with others.
2) Find difficulty to solve problems.
3) Feel Insecure, anxious and nervous.
4) Cannot receive setbacks or failures.
5) Easily hurt by others criticism.
6) Feel very shy and reserved.
7) Cannot express my true feelings.
8) Avoid new experiences.
9) Feel that have no personal control over things.
10) Feel that having an underachievement.
11) Feel lonely even when others around.
12) Always please others and cannot say ‘no’ to others.
13) Feel depressed and inability to cope with negatives.
14) Fear of making mistakes in life and repenting about it.
15) Do not have confidence.
16) Always think what will happen to me in future.
17) Shy natured and feel hesitant to speak to strangers or unknown people.
18) Am Very Short Tempered and due to which people do not keep good relations with me.
19) Suffer from Inferiority complex.
20) Always think about what people would think about my dress, conduct, behaviour etc.,
21) Doubt people about their genuine friendships and difficulty to trust them for what they say.
22) Difficulty to mingle with people and keep away from crowdy places.
23) Feel falsely proud about self and degrade others even though they have abilities and potentials.
24) Hurt others with very frank truth.
25) Always find no time to complete important things in time and worry afterwords.
26) Could not do things in time due to my perfectionism nature and lack of focus.
27) Have problem in listening to what others say and keep interrupting with their talks.
28) Always force my views and cannot accept others point of view.
29) I am always right and others are always wrong.
Individualized and Personalized Classes to improve one’s Personality are conducted.
Life benefits of joining Personality Development Course :
Normally people would like to improve their Characters, Attitude, Behavior Pattern or Develop Skills that would keep them ahead of others in respect of their Confidence Level, Communication Skills, Presentation Skills, Efficiency, Competency, Relationships, Friendships, Memory and Concentration Improvements etc., Certain skills have to be acquired by way of proper training consciously and some other traits have to be acquired in our Personality subconsciously.
Initially one will find it difficult to exactly find out what is the problem with them and what are the areas which requires improvement in their Personality. Therefore, before venturing into any Personality Development Course, they require to know the basic question about what do they want to improve.
Then the next thing would be to find out where exactly they can improve those shortcomings by joining any personality development course. It is very important to know that whether they will get a particular result or desired changes in that place. They need to research on that and look for genuine feedbacks of others. They have to ask the people who offer those courses as to how much they can improve and whether they guarantee the results. Otherwise, one will find themselves wasting lot of money, time and energy just for the sake of experimentation.
Personality Development Courses:
1.Handwriting Improvement and Personality Development Course for Kids – 1 Month Course – 30 Sessions – Aged 14 and above – Rs.6999/- .
2. Handwriting Improvement and Personality Development Course for Adults – 1 Month Course – 30 Sessions – Rs.6999/-.
The Personality Development Course is one month course, consisting of 30 sessions of One hour each.
1. Handwriting Therapy.
2. Improvement in your Personality.
3. Goal Setting and Goals Achievements.
4. Better Self-Confidence.
5. Better Communication.
6. Positive and Broad Mindset.
7. Better Understanding in Relationships.
8. Get rid of Laziness, Inferiority Complexes, Absent Minded Nature.
9. Get rid of Fears, Anxiety, Hesitations, Doubts and Worries.
10.Get rid of Fear of People, Fear of Failure, Fear of Unknown.
11.Get rid of Sensitiveness, Shyness and acute depression.
1. Knowledge of English Language.
2. School Students or College Students above 14 years old.
3. Adults above 18 years to 60 years.
4. Interest and commitment towards Improvement.
5. Spare extra time to practice at Home.
Assignments / Home Work:
The Handwriting Therapy Techniques and Personality Development techniques require practice. Practice at our absence as to assess how best they are following the techniques on their own, at home. The Secret to improvement is Practice, Practice and Practice.
1) Books for the Class Room.
2) Books for the Home Work Assignments.
The Personality Development Techniques require practice. Practice at our absence as to assess how best they are following the techniques on their own, at home.
Hence, the students will be given Assignments at every class to do at home. They may have to spare at least half an hour daily. The Secret to improvement is Practice, Practice and Practice.
We have Morning as well as Evening Batches. Daily Classes will be from Monday to Thursdays (Weekly 4 Days). The Morning Batch Timings are 10 am to 1.30 pm. (3 Batches) and Evening Batch Timings are 4.00 pm to 8.00 pm (4 Batches).
The Weekend (Saturday & Sunday) Batch Timings available are in the Morning between 10 a.m. to 2 p.m and in the Evening between 4.00 pm to 7.00 pm. Weekend batches are of 2 Hours duration.
1) Morning and Evening Batches are Available.
2) Weekend Batches are Available.
3) Fast Track Courses are Available.
4) Individualized Training.
5) Flexible Batch Timings.
6) Any absence in the middle of the course will not cut short the course and would be continued within a reasonable time.
7) Join Today and Learn New Skills to begin a Life of Progress and Growth, without Postponement.
Who can Join?
School Students studying SSLC, I & II P.U.C. of State Board.
College students studying any Graduation in the field of Science, Commerce, Arts, Law, Marketing, Engineering, Dental, Medical, Computer Science, both directly or though Correspondence Courses including BBM, BBA, BCA, B.COM, B.Sc., B.A., BE., LL.B., LL.M., MA., M.Sc., M.Com, MCA, MBA etc., can also improve their Hand-writing and other skills.
Adults who are Employed, running own Business, Corporate Executives, Self-Employed, Professionals and Homemakers can also join and improve their Personality.
When to Join?
Now is the time to JOIN since u have spent sufficient time to Search and finally found all the information relating to Handwriting and Speed Writing Course. It is said that people join any Course when they have complete information about: 1) Types of Courses. 2) Course Structure. 3) Course Duration. 4) Course Timings. 5) Course Benefits. 6) Course Fees. 7) Course Venue. 8) Course Dates. 9) Course Feedback. In our website all the details are available. Most of the people are always haunted with this question: When to Join ? It is found that people waste time for months together or years together JUST TO DECIDE. And it hardly takes few weeks to few months to complete a Course Successfully and to reap benefits out of it immediately.
When are you taking a Decision to Join and When are you going to make a NEW BEGINNING? ACT NOW. +918904793133.
How to Join?
1) Visit our Institute with a Prior Call.
2) Discuss about your Problems and Requirements.
3) Personality will be assessed by an Expert.
4) We will inform you ‘what needs to be improved’.
5) Get the assurance of Improvement.
6) Choose Regular or Weekend or Sundays or Fast Track Course.
7) Fill the Application Form along with PP size Photo.
8) Remit the Course Fees and obtain a Receipt.
9) Join the Course and can start the class immediately or later.
“We offer Different types of Classes to School / College Students and for Adults.
Daily or Regular Classes:
The Regular classes are for those who can attend the class for Four days a Week from Monday to Thursday. The duration of each class is for One Hour. The Batch Timings can be selected based on the convenience and availability for any One hour either in the Morning between 10.00 a.m. to 1.30 p.m. or in the Evening between 4.00 pm. To 8.00 pm.
Weekend Classes: (Saturday & Sunday) :
Any Student or Person who is unable to attend any of our Courses / Classes in the Regular Batches can opt for Weekend Classes. The duration of the Class can be selected either for One Hour or Two Hours. The class timings available would be Saturday Morning and Sunday Morning between 10.00 a.m. to 2.00 p.m. and in the Evening between 4.00 pm to 7.00 pm. Any one hour or two hour batch can be selected depending upon the Convenience and Availability. Basically, it will be helpful for any School Students / College Students or for Adults who have any of the following difficulties to attend the Regular Batches.
1) Lack of Time on Weekdays.
2) Busy Work Schedule.
3) Due to heavy Home Work assigned for Schools & College Students.
4) Lack of time due to attending Tuitions or Coaching Classes.
5) Long Distance from your Place to our Institute.
6) Travelling Time.
7) Nobody to pick up and drop the Child daily.
This can be opted by Students or Adults who cannot attend any of our Courses on Daily/Regular basis or on both days of Weekend. They can attend their class exclusively on Sundays. The duration can be opted either for One Hour, Two Hours or Three Hours or Four Hours depending upon their convenience and interest. Breaks will be allowed between every hour of the class. The timings available are in the Morning between 10.00 am to 2.00 p.m. and in the Evening between 4.00 pm to 7.00 pm.
Some persons may want to join and continue the Classes at a stretch due to the availability of time during School Holidays, College Holidays or due to some other factors. For those Students and Adults, we provide our Courses continuously. They can join any of our courses and continue on Weekdays as well as on Weekends viz., Monday to Sunday. They have to keep in mind that our Institute will be working on the Weekdays in the morning between 10.00 a.m. to 1.30 p.m. and Evening between 4.00 p.m. to 8.00 p.m and can join for any One Hour or Two Hours between the above timings. As far as Weekend i.e. Saturday and Sunday is concerned, they can attend the classes in the Morning between 10.00 a.m. to 2.00 p.m. or in the Evening between 4.00 pm to 7.00 pm. Friday will be a Holiday.
Fast Track Classes & Intensive Coaching Classes:
One can opt for Fast Track Class if they think and feel that they are unable to attend either Regular Classes, Weekend Classes and Sunday Classes, but has interest in Learning. Several people have improved their Handwriting, Memory, Concentration and Confidence. Attended Personality Development Course, Calligraphy Courses as well through this Methodologies. This will be helpful for those who think one of these.
1) I am staying in Bangalore but not close to Vijayanagar.
2) I am not even staying at Bangalore.
2) I visit Bangalore occasionally for some days.
3) I have Friends or Relatives in Bangalore and can stay for 3-5 Days.
4) I want to Learn but I am resident of other Districts of Karnataka.
5) I am staying in other parts of India.
6) Learning is not a Necessity but want to know, understand and benefit.
7) Course is a must for me but cannot spare time for Regular or Weekend Classes.
8) I travel a lot and cannot find time on regular basis, but want to learn the Techniques.
9) I like your Courses but I do not find any similar Institutes near my Locality.
We provide Two follow-up classes after the initial Three Days or Five Days Intensive Course Completion for Free and the same is Optional. The duration of the each follow-up class will be Two hours each.
Correspondence Classes / Distance Learning Classes:
This course is for those who is unable to join and attend any of our other classes mentioned above viz., Regular Classes, Weekend Classes, Fast Track / Intensive Classes. First of all those who want to join any of our Courses through Correspondence shall mail us or call us before Admission.
Online Video Learning:
This is for those persons who are unable to attend our Classes at our Institute and stay in far away places. They must be able to know the nuances of Video Chatting. E-mail us or Call us for complete details on Online Video Learning.
Advantage of joining our Courses:
Generally Handwriting Classes, Memory, Concentration and Self Confidence Classes or Personality Development Classes or Calligraphy classes are conducted during Standard Timings based on the Total number of students per batch.
If the number of students are less in a batch, generally Institutes do not start a New Batch and ask the students to wait for some time till they start Batches. As far as people who want to join is concerned, they would like to join a particular course whenever they have Interest, Time and Course Fee. In such cases, if the Institutes do not have any batch at that time, it would put the student’s / parent’s interest on the backyard and they get diverted and we have found that people lose interest in learning those courses over a period of time, unless it is of utmost necessity.
To fulfill the aspirations of the Student / Parent / Adult, at our Institute, we provide Classes to people 365 days in a year. That means, any person who has Interest and Time can join any of our Courses any time, any day and do not have to wait for a particular batch to start. Our classes are purely individualized and cater to the requirement of a particular Student or Adult on the areas of their Improvement.
When can I Join?
Now is the time to JOIN since u have spent sufficient time to Search and finally found all the information relating to Handwriting Course. It is said that people join any Course when they have complete information about: 1) Types of Courses. 2) Course Structure. 3) Course Duration. 4) Course Timings. 5) Course Benefits. 6) Course Fees. 7) Course Venue. 8) Course Dates. 9) Course Feedback. In our website all the details are available.
Most of the people are always haunted with this question: When to Join ? It is found that people waste time for months together or years together JUST TO DECIDE. And it hardly takes few weeks to few months to complete a Course Successfully and to reap benefits out of it immediately.
When are you taking a Decision to Join and When are you going to make a NEW BEGINNING? ACT NOW.
PERSONALITY & PERSONALITY DEVELOPMENT RELATED WORDS, PHRASES, ABBREVIATIONS FOR EASIER REFERENCE.
PART 1: personality development, personality development tips, presentation on personality development, what is personality development, personality development training, personality development courses, personality development test, personality development course, personality development, personality development courses in Bangalore, personality development skills, personality development classes, personality development program, tips for personality development, personality development books, about personality development, personality development topics, tips of personality development, personal development, personality development quotes, personality development videos, personality development theories, personality development class, how to improve personality development.
PART 2: personality development games, grooming personality development, personality development course, personality development programme, tips on personality development, personality development pdf, books on personality development, importance of personality development, ppt on personality development, need for personality development, personality development course in Mumbai, how to develop personality development, personality development tips for men, how to personality development, personal development plan, personality development tips in hindi, personality development for kids, personal development skills, personality development institutes, personality development Bangalore, personality development institutes, personality development stories,
personality development techniques, training and development.
PART 3: soft skills, how to improve personality, presentations on personality development, workshop on personality development colleges in Bangalore, how to develop personality, leadership skills, personality development articles, ppt on personality development course, self development, personality development questions, information about personality development, coaching classes, best personality development books, personality development training material, short term courses, how to develop personality development skills, free personality development course, self improvement, online personality development course, personality development courses when, free personality development tips, personality development tips for students, leadership training, personality development Wikipedia, personality development workshop, personality development trainer, personality development tests, personality development in children, personality development, personality development images, personality development soft skills.